All athletes planning to play at TAD and EHS in the 2019-2020 school year should have their student and parent accounts set up and linked in Arbiter Athlete (formerly PlanetHS) no later than Monday, May 6. Step-by-step instructions on how to set up and link accounts is available here.
On May 9, all middle and high school athletes can come get a free physical at EHS. Required forms to participate in physicals are available in the EHS and TAD Athletics offices.
- Students need to create their account, if possible, by or before Monday, May 6th for the physical to be uploaded to their account. Students must use a separate email address than the parent account.
- A parent needs to create an account, if possible, by or before Monday, May 6th. Parent must use a separate email address than student account.
- The student must have their Physical History Form in hand, completed and signed by a parent, to be seen by the Physician at EHS on Thursday, May 9th. If you have already created your account and digitally signed your forms, you can print the online Physical History Form to send with your student if you so desire. Students need to have their Arbiter Athlete login information with them on the day of the physical.
- On the Arbiter Athlete website, when searching for TA Dugger, please type in “Dugger” to access the Jr. High School website.
- Students can still receive a free physical on Thursday even if the Arbiter Athlete accounts have not been created. However, all forms and documents must be completed before students can participate in sports for the upcoming school year. Student accounts must be created to upload the physical document from the free physical given on May 9th. If the physical is done by your own physician, you will still need to upload to the student account.
- If you have already created your account, please log in and digitally sign ALL forms.
The five main steps in completing the Planet HS process:
- Create student account.
- Create parent account.
- Link the parent and student accounts together (see instructional video on www.ecschools.net .
- Complete all forms and digitally sign them.
- Upload physical form signed by a Physician.
Please know that this program will allow us to better serve our student athletes during an emergency. If you have questions regarding a problem with the PlanetHS website, please contact PlanetHS help line at 1-888-668-7452 or scroll to the bottom of the website and click on the Help/FAQ link. Please contact Mr. Travis Williams at TAD at (423) 547-8025 ext. 2511 or Mrs. Rachael Williams at EHS at (423) 547-8015 ext. 1549 and they will be glad to assist you. Once this process is completed the first time, you will be able to log in and update information from year to year. Thank you in advance for your patience during this process.