Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Faculty/Staff Forms

Faculty and Staff, you can no longer request time off on a form. You should request time off in Skyward Employee Access. This includes sick, professional, personal, leave of absence, leave without pay, vacation, and comp time. Please speak with your school bookkeeper or contact Payroll at Central Office 423-547-8000 with questions. 

AIP PDP Professional Development Form
Annual Leave Approval Form
Authorization for Direct Deposit
Check Request Form
Claim for Traveling Expense
Comp Time Approval Form
Facilities Use Form
Field Trip Request Manual
FY 16 PDP License Renewal Form
Homebound Visit Log
Leave of Absence Request
Local Travel Claim
Quote Sheet - Schools
Professional Leave Cost Estimate Form (Central Office Only)
Professional Leave Request Form (Teachers & School Administrators Only)  
Request for Leave Without Pay - Professional Personnel
Request for Leave Without Pay - Support Personnel
Sick Leave Bank Enrollment Form
TN Lesson Plan Template